A street artist once said: “The world is my canvas”, travelers say “the world is your oyster” and I would like to say, “my website is your blank page!” Much like creating a piece of art, writing a blog post is a process of inception, creation and growth and I would like you to indulge me in your thoughts and ideas. I often find myself reading blog posts from fellow artists and fellow travelers and the sharing of ideas, plans, knowledge and dreams allows for learning and broadens the mind. You may have your own well-publicized blog or website or may just be seeking readers for a new website or newsletter. In both cases I would like to read your piece and publish your work on my website. This will help us both as we share readers and those readers will be able to enjoy posts from both of us. This way we can jointly continue to grow a community of travelers and of street artist and promote our art and work for the world of business.
You will be given full credit for your work and I will do my best to point my many readers to your blog or website.
Here are some of the core reasons why submitting a blog post to my site can benefit you:
- Enhancing your profile: Thankfully, I am fortunate enough to have a considerable audience and I am willing to share this audience with you. Guest blog posting is a great way to promote your work or indeed to promote yourself as a blogger. The stronger your online presence, the greater your chances of successfully promoting your services or ideas.
- Displaying Your Art: You may of course include your artwork in your blog post and again, you will enjoy great exposure for your work and even get clients out of it. Art is designed to be displayed and shared and the internet has gained me numerous new clients and furnished several well-paid jobs. It is all about getting your art out into the open and I am always looking for emerging talent and brilliant new art.
- Travel Blog Post: New research has indicated that most people nowadays read travel blogs before booking a holiday and seriously rely on travel bloggers for information. If you have written a piece about a recent trip, feel free to submit it.
- The Traveling Artist: I consider myself somewhat of a traveling artist and if you count yourself among the same group, make sure to let us know. My aim has always been to join with others in the worldwide promotion of art and street art and by submitting a blog post of that nature you can contribute to my quest. Graffiti has not always has the best of reputations and by writing about and publicizing beautiful graffiti, the general mindset and perception of graffiti can be shifted.
To give you an idea of the kind of topics I like to see, here are some examples:
- Arts & Culture
- Street Art
- Food & Drinks
- Health & Medicine
- Hotels & Accommodations
- Travel Activities
- Attending Events & Festivals
- Wild Nature
- Travel Destinations
- Travel Gear
These are rather general topics and in order to give you a better idea of the type of posts I accept, here are some sample titles:
- Best Arts Festival Holiday Destinations
- Creating Art from Recyclables
- Why Travel and Art Go Hand in Hand
You may very well already have a brilliant title or even blog post and even if it lies outside the list of topics, make sure to forward it regardless as I am always open to suggestions.
How to Submit a Guest Blog Post
You may either send me a suggestion for a post or an already written post and I will examine it and provide you with feedback and assistance. Once you get in touch, our collaboration process begins and we then discuss the details of your publication. All pieces are read and edited and images examined for suitability. Don’t worry, I am pretty open-minded and like to work with people rather than shut the door in their face!
Entries can be send via the form below or by email to [email protected].
Reading submissions is educational as well as pleasurable and I look forward to receiving your guest post.